As our fiscal year concluded, employee-owners came together on May 4th for the Annual State of the State (SoS), which is the CEO’s report to the Technomics shareholders (i.e., its employee-owners) on the state of the business, prior year accomplishments and plans for the year ahead.
Reflecting on a successful fiscal year, CEO Al Leung noted, “Achieving business results is great, but being able to impact critical decision-making as stewards of the taxpayers is what keeps us pushing hard!”.
A Year of Milestones: Highlights and Achievements
- 23rd consecutive year of revenue growth.
- Met or exceeded all key financial and business metrics.
- Hired 77 new analysts.
- Expanded our Arlington facility by 10,000 square feet.
- Moved our Ottawa facility into larger space at World Exchange Plaza.
- Governor Glenn Youngkin visited our Arlington office.
- Signage atop the 1225 S Clark Street Office in Arlington.
In celebration as day turned into night, everyone enjoyed a Happy Hour at Don Tito’s in Arlington. It was a great way to connect with familiar faces and meet new ones.